Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Access
Proud to partner with mission-driven organizations to advance justice, opportunity, and equity throughout the nonprofit sector.
Supporting the best of philanthropy by elevating voices that matter.
To celebrate philanthropy as the force of good it can be, we also acknowledge the harm caused by unequal power dynamics between funders, nonprofits, and our communities.
Campbell & Company is dedicated to bridging that gap by collaborating with leaders who are invested in inclusive philanthropy that changes lives and moves the nonprofit sector towards greater justice.
Taking Action To Inspire Change and Celebrate Differences.
In Our Firm
- Broad-based employee ownership
- DEIA Change Framework – a firmwide strategic plan guiding our work including pillars such as inclusive culture, continuous learning, and talent management
- Learning and development plan created by The Courage Collective
- AIRS-Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiters
- Compensation equity analysis
- Employee Resource Groups – supporting colleagues who identify as BIPOC, LGBTQ+, neurodiverse, and/or parents/caregivers
In Our Methodology
- Inclusion of multiple, diverse stakeholders
- Application of principles of community-centric engagement across service lines
- Timelines that allow for an appropriate feedback loop from multiple stakeholders
- Project teams informed by experience and employees’ interest areas to prevent tokenization and promote representation
- Curious and candid growth-mindset
In The Community
- Equity Partners Program providing pro bono services to small, BIPOC-led nonprofit organizations with missions to advance racial justice
- Investment in career opportunities that support the advancement of colleagues of color in the fundraising profession
- Sponsorship of The Summit: A Joy-Raising Experience and other conferences focused on BIPOC leaders and equity issues in philanthropy and fundraising
Pro-bono partnerships that advance racial justice.
Our Equity Partners Program
A part of our DEIA program is to collaborate with nonprofits who focus on equity and justice. The partnership includes an in-depth scope to support the efforts of the organization and get their mission in front of the people who can support it and the communities that need it most.
Executive Search: Diversify your leaders.
When you diversify your leadership you’re expanding your opportunity to improve your expertise, creativity, and connection with the communities you serve.
When you work with our executive search team to find your next leader, you’ll be introduced to leaders of various backgrounds to drive your mission home.
Inspiring action through diverse and inclusive partnerships.
Our dedication to being a reflection of the communities we serve continues through our partnerships. This aids us in providing actionable DEIA solutions that challenge the systemic inequities that BIPOC faces in today’s environment.
We are Campbell proud!
An inclusive work environment where everyone feels welcomed, accepted, and safe to be their authentic selves empowers us to make a positive impact in the workplace, our client work, and our communities at large.