Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Access
Proud to partner with mission-driven organizations to advance justice, opportunity, and equity throughout the nonprofit sector
Supporting The Best Of Philanthropy
By Elevating Voices That Matter
To celebrate philanthropy as the force of good it can be, we also acknowledge the harm caused by unequal power dynamics between funders, nonprofits, and our communities.
Campbell & Company is dedicated to bridging that gap by collaborating with leaders who are invested in inclusive philanthropy that changes lives and moves the nonprofit sector towards greater justice.
Taking Action To Inspire Change and Celebrate Differences
In Our Structure
- Certified Diversity and Inclusion recruiters
- Learning and development plan by The Courage Collective
- Compensation equity study
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
In Our Methodology
- Include multiple, diverse stakeholders and timelines to allow for listening
- Apply principles of community-centric engagement across service lines
- Project teams informed by experience and employees’ interest areas to prevent tokenization and promote representation
- Lead with curiosity, candor, and a growth mindset
- Develop new approaches to leading practice, such as donor recognition and inclusive hiring
In The Community
- Launched Equity Partners program in 2020 and provided pro bono services to four equity focused nonprofit organizations; recently selected Northwest African American Museum as Equity Partner for 2022-2023
- Invest in scholarships, paid internships, and other career opportunities that support the advancement of colleagues of color in the fundraising profession
- Develop thought leadership on equity-informed fundraising practices
Pro-Bono Partnerships That Advance Racial Justice
Equity Partners Program
A part of our DEIA program is to collaborate with nonprofits who focus on equity and justice. The partnership includes an in-depth scope to support the efforts of the organization and get their mission in front of the people who can support it and the communities that need it most.
Diversify Your Leaders
When you diversify your leadership you’re expanding your opportunity to improve your expertise, creativity, and connection with the communities you serve.
When you work with our executive search team to find your next leader, you’ll be introduced to leaders of various backgrounds to drive your mission home.
Campbell & Company by the Numbers
of our candidates are from diverse backgrounds
of our placements are executives of color
of our placements identify as women
Inspiring Action Through Diverse and Inclusive Partnerships.
Our dedication to being a reflection of the communities we serve continues through our partnerships. This aids us in providing actionable DEIA solutions that challenge the systemic inequities that BIPOC faces in today’s environment.
Inclusion Is a Core Value.
An inclusive work environment where everyone feels welcomed, accepted, and safe to be their authentic selves empowers us to make a positive impact in the workplace, our client work, and our communities at large.
Collaborate With Experts Who Care.
Partner with a team committed to making intentional spaces for positive outcomes.