We listen, we analyze. We create, we communicate.
We bring together everything you need to achieve your goals and advance the projects that define your organization’s future. Our team can help you:
- Build your fundraising program
- Launch your most ambitious campaign
- Refine your strategic vision
- Recruit the leaders who make it happen
- Analyze your database
- Develop lasting relationships with donors
- Identify new prospects
- Craft the story that inspires giving
Our two-part vision guides our work and enriches our team:
- To be the partner of choice for nonprofit organizations, nationally known for providing exceptional and creative service, distinguished by our commitment to our client relationships, and recognized for advancing the nonprofit sector as a whole.
- To be the firm of choice for talented professionals seeking a great place to work where they can be well-supported, challenged, and fulfilled throughout their careers.
National Reach Paired with Deep Experience
With offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Washington, DC, we match the depth of our experience with the breadth and vision of a national firm—no matter where you are.
And our reach continues to expand. In September 2013, we were excited (for ourselves and the organizations we serve) to join forces with the Collins Group, a Seattle-based fundraising consulting firm that's now a division of Campbell & Company.
A Partner Invested in Your Success
We’re more than the sum of our services—we’re your partner.
Because we’re 100 percent employee-owned, each of our 60 consultants has a stake in your success.
What drives us is the chance to be a part of your story:
- To build relationships with the people who live your mission.
- To live our mission: to collaborate and innovate with people who change lives through philanthropic vision and action.
- To enact our values: Integrity, Candor, Rigor, Partnership, Inclusion, Creativity.
- To share our expertise through our insights and events, and learn from yours.
Want to learn more? Please contact us.