Event: Giving USA 2017 Milwaukee
Friday, June 16, 2017: 8:00 am - 9:30 am CT at Alverno College
In conjunction with the June 13th publication of Giving USA: The Annual Report on Philanthropy, Campbell & Company will host presentations in five cities across the country to discuss the current state of philanthropy. Our Milwaukee event will explore the national Giving USA research, and a panel of Milwaukee nonprofit leaders will discuss their experiences and offer actionable insights:
- Pam Garvey, Vice President, Development, Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Jason Parry, Vice President, Development and Communications, Penfield Children's Center
- Leslie Wininger, Director of Development, Aurora Health Care Foundation
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Julia McGuire, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company; Giving USA report presenter
- Joseph Brooks, Campaign Director, Marquette University; Giving USA moderator
This event is free, and seating is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
Friday, June 16, 2017
7:30 am Registration and continental breakfast
8:00 am – 9:30 am Presentation of data and panel discussion
Alverno College - La Verna Commons, Founders Hall
Sister Joel Read Center
3400 43rd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53234
Campbell & Company will also present the Giving USA findings during three live webinars: the first will analyze what impact the data may have on philanthropic giving nationally, while the second and third will focus specifically on the Pacific Northwest and California philanthropic communities.
Our Giving USA events reach over 2,000 professionals in the nonprofit sector each year. We hope that you’ll join us!
Thank you to our partners - AFP Southeastern Wisconsin and Alverno College