Recent Clients Served
- Alder College
- The American Institute of Physics
- The American Repertory Theater
- Barter Theatre
- Building Changes
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Spokane County
- DoveLewis Emergency Animal Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School
- The Evergreen State College Foundation
- The Jewish American Defense Coalition
- John Carroll University
- Marin Primary & Middle School
- The Migratory Bird Conservation Partnership
- The Mountaineers
- Pasado’s Safe Haven
- Seattle Symphony
- St. Mary’s Academy
- Teton Science Schools
- The Wood River Land Trust
Fascinated by people and the relationships they build—to one another and to the ideas and causes that move them—Sarah is uniquely committed to understanding and helping to mobilize the communities at the heart of her clients’ missions.
With experience as both a teacher and translator, Sarah recognizes the challenges inherent to communicating complex information to diverse audiences in simple, transformative ways. In all her engagements, she works not only to distill clear, effective messages, but to equip organizations and their constituents with the knowledge they need to put those messages to work.
A student of everything from American voting behavior to frogs of the upper Midwest, Sarah values the opportunities she has to learn from every organization she works with. She holds an M.A. in Religious Studies from the University of Chicago and graduated Phi Beta Kappa and summa cum laude from Indiana University with a B.A. in Religious Studies, Spanish Literature, and Political Science.
When she isn’t at Campbell & Company, Sarah is probably trying to re-teach herself how to read for fun, slowly crossing another national park off her list, or in search of the perfect taco.