Associate Director, Strategic Information Services
I look for ways to close the gap between my clients’ development operations and what we know to be best practice. Many clients face the challenge of insufficient resources, so I am constantly looking for opportunities to do more with less; that often means making more strategic use of data and communications.
Recent Clients Served
- Actors Theatre of Louisville
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Chicago History Museum
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- National Park Foundation
- National Museum of African American Music
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Zoological Society of Milwaukee
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Arts and Culture, Youth Development, Donor Management Systems and Data
ABOUT KATELYN MARTIN
Katelyn brings a unique combination of development and consulting experience to her work at Campbell & Company. Katelyn’s direct fundraising experience focused on arts & culture and youth development, including positions with the Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana and the Boston Children’s Chorus. In these positions she maintained a portfolio of donors, managed the Raiser’s Edge database, oversaw the direct mail program, and executed large-scale events. In working with clients, Katelyn enjoys:
- Using data to uncover untapped fundraising opportunities.
- Analyzing and optimizing operational processes.
- Equipping even the smallest fundraising teams with the tools they need to achieve and surpass their goals.
- Immersing herself in her clients’ mission and day-to-day work.
During her time as a consultant with The Hackett Group, a global management consulting firm serving a wide array of Fortune 500 clients, Katelyn’s project work taught her valuable lessons about building client relationships and acting as a trusted advisor in myriad circumstances. She also developed keen analytical skills that serve her well in applying rigor to her client work.
Katelyn is a graduate of Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Music in Arts Management with a minor in Business Institutions. While at NU, she spent a semester studying abroad in Argentina and studied in the Voice & Opera program.