Associate Consultant, Executive Search
I enjoy being a matchmaker. Learning the specific nuances that make each organization unique is central to uncovering the individual best-equipped to help them reach their mission, and I am driven by the desire to help each client succeed in this endeavor.
Recent Clients Served
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra
- Horizons for Youth
- Rasmuson Foundation
- The Renaissance Society
- Seattle University
- SGA Youth & Family Services
About Joey Scheiber
As an Associate Consultant on Campbell & Company’s Executive Search team, Joey Scheiber is motivated by the work of mission-driven organizations, and consistently establishes thoughtful relationships in which he is attentive to the needs and various particularities of each client. He works to discern what the staff at client organizations communicate, and ensures that every factor is taken into consideration throughout the search process. This informs in-depth research, sourcing, and interviewing he conducts that identifies individuals who match both the organization and the role that needs filled. Joey most enjoys:
- Exposure to the passion that dedicated individuals bring to the organizations they serve and the missions in which they deeply believe
- Immersing himself in the “world” of each client in order to understand their culture and practices
- Conducting comprehensive research that unearths candidates whose skills align with the position
- Presenting opportunities for talented individuals to more fully engage their skills
- Concluding a search knowing that both the client and candidate are poised for success
Joey came to Campbell & Company from the American Brain Tumor Association, where he managed their Raiser’s Edge and Convio databases, as well as a variety of development-related projects including donor-stewardship and grant applications. Prior to this, Joey was an intern in the development office at the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati Ohio. He is an active volunteer for the Steppenwolf Theater and serves as an associate board member for the AIDS Foundation of Chicago.
Before moving to Chicago, Joey graduated from the University of Cincinnati where he minored in English and received a BS in Secondary Education. Joey is a Certified Diversity Recruiter.