I strive to bring each organization a fresh perspective that invigorates their mission through effective communication, thoughtful analysis and timely implementation.
Recent Clients Served
- Baldwin Wallace University
- Ball State University
- Cadence Health Foundation
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- The Children’s Inn at NIH
- College of Saint Benedict
- Daniel Murphy Scholarship Fund
- Evans Scholars Foundation
- Loyola University Chicago
- Institute for Transfusion Medicine
- National Aquarium
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- University of San Francisco
- Washington Humane Society
- Wounded Warrior Project
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Healthcare, Donor Management Systems and Data, Client Organization Volunteers
ABOUT JACQUELYN PETERS
Jacquelyn Peters recognizes the complexities within an organization and the importance of understanding its culture. Leveraging her effective communications and ability to solve complex issues, she works with organizations to identify areas for growth.
In each engagement, she looks forward to supporting her clients in a unique and impactful way through thoughtful evaluation and communication. Jacquelyn most focuses on:
- Investing in each organization’s staff and resources to develop a sound, attainable roadmap
- Collaboration between organization staff and Campbell & Company team to develop dynamic strategies that work
- Capitalizing on technologies and systems to most effectively approach each project
- Utilizing analytics to inform sustainable approaches to achieving goals
Prior to Campbell & Company, Jacquelyn worked in the development department at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center for almost seven years in a range of roles on the Annual Giving and Planned Giving teams. As the Director of Annual Giving Programs, she oversaw a complex program and several departmental initiatives. She led all annual giving communications and marketing and worked extensively with the analytics and database management teams on program development and growth. Additionally, she managed the matching gifts program, all tribute and special occasion giving as well as community events and the online giving platform. Jacquelyn has diverse expertise strategizing to develop the pipeline of donors from direct mail to major gifts and planned giving.
Jacquelyn holds her Master of Public Administration in Public and Nonprofit Management and Policy from New York University. She earned her Bachelor of Science in International Business from Fairfield University where she spent a semester studying in Florence, Italy.