Consultant, Executive Search
I am a trusted advisor to both stakeholders and potential candidates. With each client, I strive to understand the mission, identify the skills and characteristics needed to drive success and ultimately present highly-qualified candidates with a passion for nonprofit work.
Recent Clients Served
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Heart Association
- American Kidney Fund
- Audubon Society of Portland
- Baylor School
- Center for Children & Youth Justice
- Daniel Murphy Scholarship Fund
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Dermatology Foundation
- JCC Chicago
- John Burroughs School
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Marquette University
- Ounce of Prevention Fund
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Conducting candidate research, sourcing, and interviewing to support senior level searches in the nonprofit sector
ABOUT DANIEL FISSINGER
Daniel Fissinger is a member of Campbell & Company’s Executive Search team, in the Chicago office. Daniel understands the crucial role that capable and energetic executives play in the success of mission-driven organizations. He thoughtfully engages clients to understand the organization’s culture and identify their needs in senior leadership. Leveraging his research and networking skills, Daniel seeks to exceed all client expectations by uncovering high-potential candidates that align with the organization’s vision for the future. In his role at Campbell & Company, Daniel most enjoys:
- Learning about the important and exciting work of mission-driven organizations.
- Conducting in-depth research to identify talented and energetic candidates that align with the mission of the organization.
- Conducting research to narrow the universe of potential candidates.
- Connecting talented people to the work that inspires them.
- Helping clients to build effective leadership teams that drive organizational success.
Garnering past experience in sales, management and hospitality, Daniel’s career has included owning a small business and working for a multibillion dollar Fortune 500 company.
Daniel received his Bachelor of Arts from The University of Illinois at Chicago, where he majored in English literature and minored in Organizational Management. He enjoys practicing his culinary skills and is a faithful supporter of Chicago sports teams.