Caitlin Bristow, JD
My legal background has trained me to acutely listen to a client’s goals and leverage my analytical skills to begin developing a roadmap to achieve and surpass those goals.
Recent Clients Served
- Alverno College (Milwaukee, WI)
- The Fenn School (Concord, MA)
- Foundation for Barnes Jewish Hospital (St. Louis, MO)
- John Carroll University (University Heights, OH)
- Kentucky Country Day School (Louisville, KY)
- Marquette University (Milwaukee, WI)
- Saint Joseph Academy (Cleveland, OH)
- St. Paul’s School (Brooklandville, MD)
- The Seven Hills School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Wayland Academy (Beaver Dam, WI)
- UCAN (Chicago, IL)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Education, Community and External Relations, Product Development and Management
ABOUT CAITLIN BRISTOW
Caitlin brings a unique combination of development experience and legal training and education to Campbell & Company. She understands the importance of driving decision making based on research and data, the involvement of key volunteer leaders, and experience of organizational leadership. In her work, Caitlin most values:
- Learning how an organization’s mission acts as an impetus to reach its fundraising goals.
- Helping clients to understand their reach and overall impact on their surrounding community.
- Connecting donors, board members, and staff to create personal experiences for everyone who is advancing the goals of the organization.
- Using data to drive collaborative planning and decision-making.
Caitlin is an active member of our Continuous Innovation Team and has co-led the development of our first software as a service product, Beam Insights. She helps clients understand the importance of using data to set goals and track progress. Caitlin graduated from Saint Louis University Law School where she studied Non-profit and Education Law as well as Estate Planning and Trusts and Estates. She also completed a self-proposed seminar project entitled “Planned Giving: Donor’s Intent” where she closely examined the legal implications of planned gifts on major universities. Caitlin also spearheaded student retention and young alumni projects within the Community Relations office at Saint Louis University and worked at the Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis where she gained valuable fundraising experience.
She graduated from the College of the Holy Cross, where she studied Political Science and Peace and Conflict Studies and worked closely with the Board of Trustees while representing the college in the community as the Director of Community Relations. Caitlin remains active in the Chicago College of the Holy Cross Alumni Association.