When I work with a client, their mission becomes my mission. By acting as a partner to my clients, I am able to connect with leaders, staff, and volunteers and provide tailored solutions that respond to their unique needs.
Recent Clients Served
- Elements of Education
- First Unitarian Universalist Society of San Francisco
- Giddens School
- Northwest Kidney Centers
- Seattle Opera
- University Unitarian Church
- YMCA of the Inland Northwest
Areas of Expertise
Human Services, Youth & Family Services, Operations and Data Management
About Andi Price
Andi brings a sense of balance to her client work by approaching problems using her head and her heart in equal measure. Her clients value her disciplined approach to project management and strategy combined with her innate ability to deeply connect with their work.
As she approaches each project, Andi seeks to:
- Foster strong, lasting relationships with client staff to facilitate clear and effective communication
- Provide resources and tools that are designed to meet the client’s specific needs
- Be a dependable resource by being available and responsive to client requests
- Anticipate the needs of clients and consulting teams to ensure projects stay on track
Before joining Campbell & Company, Andi was an independent consultant offering human resources and operations counsel to nonprofit leaders. She also oversaw and mentored a group of graduate students as they provided consulting services to a nonprofit organization in Oregon. Additionally, Andi worked for the Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion and Polk Counties, where she designed a Return on Investment methodology to help staff measure and communicate the value of their services to the local community.
Andi is an active member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals, Advancement Northwest Chapter and a regular volunteer with Progressive Animal Welfare Society in Lynnwood. She earned both her Bachelor of Spanish and her Master of Business Administration with high honors from Willamette University in Oregon.