Case Development 101
Wednesday, March 14 at 12:00 p.m. CT
A powerful case for support empowers you to speak to the values and passions that drive your donors and communicate the essence of your mission and plans. Yet many organizations struggle to see themselves from their donors’ perspectives. This session seeks to help you step outside your organizational mindset by beginning with a fundamental question: Who are your donors and what do they care about? From there, we will discuss how your organization can develop focused messages to reach your donors’ hearts and minds.
, Director, Communications Consulting, Campbell & CompanyJeff Wilklow
, Vice President, Campbell & CompanyLearning Objectives:
Perfect for Executive leaders, development leaders, marketing and communications staff and volunteer leaders.
We will answer the following key questions:
Registration: $75 / registrant; free for Campbell & Company Friends and Family (just contact us for a coupon code!)Register Now for Case Development 101!
- What is the case for support?
- Who are your donors and what do they care about?
- How can you develop messages that reach your donors’ hearts and minds?
- How can you build consensus around your case?
- How can you make full use of your case for support?
- How can you craft powerful case language?