#GivingTuesday is only a couple months away, and November 27th will be here before we know it. Now is the time to start prepping. What does your organization have on the docket?
After six years of #GivingTuesdays, the Campbell & Company team has learned a lot about what works (and what doesn't) when it comes to this day of global giving.
We published our first #GivingTuesday toolkit in 2014 to help our mission-driven friends as they prepared for the big day. Since then, we've updated the guide each year to include more details and tactical tips.
2018’s toolkit—The Comprehensive Guide to #GivingTuesday—includes a step-by-step plan and timeline, a maturity model to assess your previous efforts, plus expanded sections on:
- Exploring online platforms and tech solutions
- Using messaging and storytelling
- Incorporating video
- Leveraging email
- Engaging influencers
For even more guidance, check out our five-part #GivingTuesday webinar series, where we dive deeper on individual topics:
- Recording: Overview with GiveCampus
- Recording: Storytelling and Video
- September 17th: Email Strategy
- September 25th: Social Media, Brand Ambassadors, and Influencers
- December 4th: Measuring Success
Don't hesitate to contact me with specific questions as you begin prepping. We wish you and your organization all the best on November 27th!