As we inch closer to the end of the year, it's time to start thinking about GivingTuesday. To this end, we published advice to help you navigate GivingTuesday during the COVID-19 pandemic. We're also re-releasing our Comprehensive Guide to GivingTuesday to give you 360° planning support ahead of the big day.
Since its inception in 2012, we’ve seen exponential growth in the popularity and visibility of GivingTuesday. Our guide will help you make the most of this important giving day. We break planning down into three sections:
Your GivingTuesday Plan
- How does GivingTuesday fit into the big picture?
- Step 1: Outline Your Goals and Objectives
- Step 2: Assess Your Resources
- Step 3: Define Your Day-of Metrics and Targets
- Step 4: Identify Your Audience
- Step 5: Create Effective, Compelling, and Shareable Content
Your GivingTuesday Communications Channels
- Social Media Tips & Tricks
Your GivingTuesday Timeline
- The Weeks Leading up to GivingTuesday
- GivingTuesday Launch
- The Weeks After GivingTuesday
- The Months After GivingTuesday
For more advice, visit our online fundraising content hub. And our team is always available to answer questions, so don't hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com. Best of luck with your GivingTuesday plans!