Webinar: Fundraising Communications 3: Engaging Volunteers with Your Case
Wednesday, March 13, 2019: 12:00 - 1:00pm Central
Our Fundraising Communications series is our core communications curriculum for nonprofit leaders, fundraisers, and communicators. From foundational ideas to finished materials, we provide concepts, examples, tools, and tricks for communicating effectively with donors and volunteers.
In major gift fundraising, your volunteer leaders can be your most effective ambassadors—but only if they feel confident sharing your case for support in their own words. The third webinar in our Fundraising Communications series will guide you through a range of tactics to help your volunteers take ownership of your case for support and share it with passion.
Through this session, we will cover:
- Engaging your volunteers in the case development process
- Coaching and equipping your volunteers to share your message with confidence and passion
- Helping your volunteers connect your case with their own stories
We’ll explore these ideas in the context of both annual fundraising and campaigns.
- Christina Black, Consultant, Communications, Campbell & Company
- Kelsey Nelson, Consultant, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Executive Leaders, Volunteer Leaders, Fundraisers (all levels), Communications and Marketing (all levels)
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.