Webinar: Stairway to Heaven - Working the Higher Ed Gift Pyramid
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
About this webinar:
Your institution, regardless of its campaign size, needs gifts at the top, middle and lower levels of the pyramid to be successful and build a pipeline for future success. But the data, processes, and strategies that you need to secure donations at each level vary widely. This webinar will look at how to assess the different sections of your gift pyramid and develop a plan to leverage people, systems, and data to meet your fundraising goal. Join our presenters - both former higher ed major gift officers - James Plourde, CFRE, Senior Consultant, and Carrie Dahlquist, Director of Strategic Information Services, for a fascinating hour of discussion and insight into this critical component of planning for and carrying out a successful campaign.
- How to rate your prospects’ capacity and propensity to give to your campaign
- How to answer the tricky question of who is and who isn’t a “qualified” donor prospect
- How to lay the groundwork for a transformational gift from the inside out
- Carrie Dahlquist, Director of Strategic Information Services, Campbell & Company
- James Plourde, CFRE, Senior Consultant, Collins Group, a division of Campbell & Company
Executive Leaders, Volunteer Leaders, and Fundraisers (all levels) at institutions of higher education
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or re-certification.