Webinar: Fundraising Communications 2: Donor Messages That Resonate
Wednesday, January 30, 2019: 12:00 - 1:00pm Central
Our Fundraising Communications series is our core communications curriculum for nonprofit leaders, fundraisers, and communicators. From foundational ideas to finished materials, we provide concepts, examples, tools, and tricks for communicating effectively with donors and volunteers.
You know what you’re trying to say to your donors and prospects—but how do you say it so it connects? What you need are a few good messages: resonant statements that stick in your donor’s head, phrases you’ll hear your Board members repeat in conversation, “a ha” moments that make your mission click. The second webinar in our Fundraising Communications series will guide you through the process of creating powerful core messages to drive all of your fundraising communications.
Through this session, we will cover:
- How to craft messages for maximum impact and versatility
- How to articulate your case in a short set of three to five key messages
- Examples of powerful fundraising messages from across the nonprofit sector
- How to build your messages into donor-ready communications in every format and medium
We’ll explore these ideas in the context of both annual fundraising and campaigns.
- Andy Brommel, Director, Communications Consulting, Campbell & Company
- Anna Goren, Consultant, Communications, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Executive Leaders, Volunteer Leaders, Fundraisers (all levels), Communications and Marketing (all levels)
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.