Event: Igniting Young Professional Interest in Philanthropy & Fundraising
Tuesday, May 16, 2017: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CT at Campbell & Company Chicago office
Since 2014, On The Table has brought Chicagoland residents together for thousands of conversations about how to unite and impact the place we call home.
This year, Campbell & Company is hosting an On The Table lunch and discussion at our Chicago office. Join us for a meal and lively conversation about communicating the importance of fundraising to the young professionals in our communities. We’ll discuss how to position fundraising as a catalyst for community building and explore what opportunities exist to enter a career in fundraising and join a nonprofit board. Bring your ideas and get ready to take part in a meaningful discussion!
Capacity: 12 seats available.
Lunch will be provided.
Attendees should expect to explore the following questions:
- Why is it important for Chicago’s young professionals to understand philanthropy and fundraising?
- What opportunities exist to enter a career in fundraising or join a nonprofit board?
- Kris McFeely, Senior Consultant, Executive Search, Campbell & Company
- Andrew Smerczak-Zorza, Consultant, Executive Search, Campbell & Company
- Melissa Berliner, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company
Interested in attending? Please contact Rebecca Gschwend, Marketing Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org.