Webinar: A Pipeline for the Future: Building a Strong Mid-Level Giving Program
Wednesday, January 16, 2019: 12:00 - 1:00pm CT
About this webinar:
You’re maintaining relationships with your top donors. You’re implementing an annual fund strategy. But are you missing out on the middle? Donors that fall in between annual and major giving, sometimes called middle donors, represent a prime opportunity—if organizations develop a cohesive strategy for stewarding them. This webinar will walk through the process of building a mid-level giving program, sharing best practices and drawing on success stories from across the sector.
In this session, we will cover:
- Steps to follow when creating a mid-level giving program
- Resources needed to sustain your program, including staff and systems
- Strategies for moving mid-level donors down the pipeline to major giving
- Dermont Smith, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company
- Jacquelyn Peters, Consultant, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Development and advancement leaders interested in building a mid-level giving program
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.