Webinar: How to Build a Major Gift Qualification Plan
Tuesday, July 30, 2019: 1:00 - 2:00pm Central
About this webinar:
As philanthropy becomes an increasingly important revenue source for nonprofits and more frequent campaigns become a consistent element of the environment, development shops face a big challenge: bring in more and more fundraising dollars while guarding against donor fatigue. A strong major donor pipeline fueled by thoughtful qualification efforts can help you balance these competing priorities.
This webinar will present a framework for qualifying major donors, sharing tactics for:
- Leveraging analytics to identify and prioritize donors for qualification
- Training staff
- Developing call scripts
- Capturing information in your database
- Tracking your efforts
- Analyzing program results
A leader from the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts will also share recommendations and lessons learned from ongoing efforts to refine its qualification activities.
- Lisa Herzog, Director, Leadership Giving, Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Jacquelyn Peters, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company
- Christina Yoon, PhD, Vice President and Director, East Region, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Nonprofit fundraisers (all levels) interested in strengthening their major donor qualification efforts
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.