Webinar: How do you compare? Benchmarking for Human Services
Wednesday, July 27, 2016 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
About this webinar:
Do your board and executive leaders want to know how your fundraising results compare to other human services organizations? Are you growing at the same rate and acquiring and retaining as many donors? Are results different for small, mid-sized, and large programs? Learn about new data sources and get answers from fundraising experts to these questions and more.
- Benchmarks from the newly released Growth in Giving data, with a focus on human services organizations
- Comparisons for small, mid-sized, and large fundraising programs
- Recommendations for improving your organization’s results
- Kate Banta-Green, CFRE, Consultant, Collins Group, a division of Campbell & Company
- Erik J. Daubert, MBA, ACFRE, Chair, Growth in Giving Analytics Initiative and Nonprofit Management Specialist
- Aggie Sweeney, CFRE, Division President & CEO, Collins Group, a division of Campbell & Company
Executive Leaders, Volunteer Leaders, Fundraisers (all levels)
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.