Webinar: #GivingTuesday 1: Overview with GiveCampus
Monday, August 27, 2018 from 2:00 - 3:00pm CT
Our #GivingTuesday webinar series helps you prep for and carry out successful giving days—on November 27th and beyond. In five short sessions, we tackle a range of topics, share strategies, and answer questions.
- September 6th: Storytelling and Video
- September 17th: Email Strategy
- September 25th: Social Media, Influencers, and Brand Ambassadors
- December 4th: Measuring Success
About this webinar:
#GivingTuesday is now in its sixth year. As organizations look to build on their past experience and enhance their giving day efforts, a range of tech solutions have emerged. In this webinar, we will explore GiveCampus, a digital fundraising and volunteer management platform for educational institutions.
We’ll provide a brief overview of relevant digital trends, then we’ll dive into how you can leverage GiveCampus to make the most of #GivingTuesday and other giving days.
We will cover:
- Setting motivating goals
- Using challenges and incentives to drive activity
- Building and preparing an engaged volunteers corps
- Creating content and ensuring it gets shared
- Kestrel Linder, Co-Founder & CEO, GiveCampus
- Sarah Barnes, Director, Marketing & Business Development, Campbell & Company
- Caitlin Bristow, Consultant, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Development staff at colleges, universities, and independent schools
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.