Webinar: Gearing up for #GivingTuesday 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
About this webinar:
Have you marked your calendar for November 29, 2016? If not, now is the time because #GivingTuesday is quickly approaching. Four years of data show that #GivingTuesday is becoming an increasingly popular and effective means for organizations to engage their supporters and expand their reach. Drawing from our Short and Sweet Guide to #GivingTuesday 3.0 (soon to be released), we’ll share strategies for successfully leveraging #GivingTuesday across social media platforms.
Whether you have been involved with #GivingTuesday since 2012 or are just considering joining the movement, you will learn how to:
- Outline goals and objectives based on past experiences and recent data
- Define your metrics and targets to track your #GivingTuesday success
- Identify your audience and create your messaging
- Create effective, compelling, and shareable content
- Steward newly acquired supporters and donors
This webinar is best suited for fundraising and marketing staff. No prior #GivingTuesday experience is necessary.
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.