Webinar: Giving USA National 2019
Tuesday, June 18, 2019: 12:00 - 1:15pm CT
About this webinar:
On June 18th, Giving USA will release its annual report on philanthropy, publishing in-depth research on the who, what, and where of giving in 2018. To mark the release, Campbell & Company will host events across the country, providing a platform for fundraising and nonprofit professionals to listen, network, and dive into the data. Our national webinar will pinpoint the biggest headlines of Giving USA 2018, explore their implications, and forecast future trends. A panel of nonprofit leaders will weigh in on the data, sharing on-the-ground experiences and practical advice for their peers:
- Kiran Ahuja, Chief Executive Officer, Philanthropy Northwest
- Rob Henry, Vice President of Education, CASE
- Randy Varju, President, Advocate Aurora Health Foundations and Chief Development Officer, Advocate Aurora Health
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Peter Fissinger, President and CEO, Campbell & Company; Giving USA report presenter
- Kate Roosevelt, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company; webinar moderator
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Our Giving USA events reach over 2,000 professionals in the nonprofit sector each year. We hope that you’ll join us!