Event: Giving USA 2019 Milwaukee
Wednesday, June 19, 2019: 7:30 - 9:30am CT at the Milwaukee Public Museum
On June 18th, Giving USA will release its annual report on philanthropy, publishing in-depth research on the who, what, and where of giving in 2018. To mark the release, Campbell & Company will host events across the country, providing a platform for fundraising and nonprofit professionals to listen, network, and dive into the data. Our Milwaukee event will pinpoint the biggest headlines of Giving USA 2018, explore their implications, and forecast future trends. A panel of Milwaukee nonprofit leaders will weigh in on the data, sharing on-the-ground experiences and practical advice for their peers. Panelists include:
- Patricia Contreras, Director of Global Community Relations and Contributions, Rockwell Automation
- Ginny Finn, Chief Development Officer, YWCA Southeast Wisconsin
- Mary Ellen Stanek, CFA, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, Baird Advisors and President of Baird Funds
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Melissa Berliner, Vice President, Campbell & Company
- 7:30 - 8:00am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:30am Program
Milwaukee Public Museum - Puelicher Butterfly Wing
800 W Wells St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
CFRE: Attendance at this event is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Thank you to our partners - AFP Southeastern Wisconsin and Milwaukee Public Museum!