Event: Giving USA 2018 Milwaukee
Wednesday, June 13, 2018: 7:30 - 9:30am CT at the Milwaukee Public Museum
On June 12th, Giving USA will release its annual report on philanthropy, publishing in-depth research on the who, what, and where of giving in 2017. To mark the release, Campbell & Company will host events across the country, providing a platform for fundraising and nonprofit professionals to listen, network, and dive into the data. Our Milwaukee event will pinpoint the biggest headlines of Giving USA 2017, explore their implications, and forecast future trends. A panel of Milwaukee nonprofit leaders will weigh in on the data, sharing on-the-ground experiences and practical advice for their peers:
- Rodney Prunty, President and Chief Professional Officer, United Way of Racine County
- Jeff Snow, Vice President of Development and Alumni Affairs, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Karen Spahn, Senior Vice President of Development, Milwaukee Public Museum
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Melissa Berliner, Vice President, Campbell & Company; Giving USA report presenter
- Aliya Pitts, Assistant Head of School for Community Relations, The Prairie School; Giving USA moderator
- 7:30 - 8:00am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:30am Program
Milwaukee Public Museum - Puelicher Butterfly Wing
800 W Wells St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Our Giving USA events reach over 2,000 professionals in the nonprofit sector each year. We hope that you’ll join us!
Thank you to our partners - AFP Southeastern Wisconsin and Milwaukee Public Museum!