Event: Giving USA 2018 Chicago
Tuesday, June 12, 2018: 7:30 - 9:30am CT at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
On June 12th, Giving USA will release its annual report on philanthropy, publishing in-depth research on the who, what, and where of giving in 2017. To mark the release, Campbell & Company will host events across the country, providing a platform for fundraising and nonprofit professionals to listen, network, and dive into the data. Our Chicago event will pinpoint the biggest headlines of Giving USA 2017, explore their implications, and forecast future trends. A panel of Chicago nonprofit leaders will weigh in on the data, sharing on-the-ground experiences and practical advice for their peers:
- Mary Dempsey, President, DePaul College Prep and President, Philip H. Corboy Foundation
- David Hiller, President and CEO, Robert R. McCormick Foundation
- Deborah Liverett, retired corporate philanthropist
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Peter Fissinger, President and CEO, Campbell & Company; Giving USA report presenter
- Julia McGuire, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company; Giving USA moderator
This event is free, and seating is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
- 7:30 - 8:00am Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:30am Program
School of the Art Institute of Chicago - Maclean Ballroom
112 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60603
Our Giving USA events reach over 2,000 professionals in the nonprofit sector each year. We hope that you’ll join us!
Thank you to our partner - School of the Art Institute of Chicago!