Event: Giving USA 2016 Chicago
Tuesday, June 14, 2016: 8:00 am - 9:30 am CT
On Tuesday, June 14, Giving USA’s Annual Report on Philanthropy, the longest-running and most comprehensive report on charitable giving in the United States will be released to the public.
Campbell & Company will present the report's findings during a panel discussion on Tuesday, June 14 at 7:30 a.m., at co-sponsor Loyola University's Water Tower Campus.
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
7:30 am Networking continental breakfast
8:00 am – 9:30 am Presentation of data and panel discussion
Loyola University Water Tower Campus
111 E. Pearson Street, 16th Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
Giving USA report presenter:
- Peter Fissinger, President and CEO, Campbell & Company
Giving USA moderator:
- Julia McGuire, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company
Members of the distinguished panel:
- Jill Britton, Senior Vice President & Chief Development Officer, WTTW Chicago
- Steve Solomon, Vice President Corporate Relations, Exelon and President, Exelon Foundation
- Tom Wick, Senior Vice President, YMCA Metropolitan Chicago
The event is free to attend. Due to space requirements, guests without a reservation will not be admitted.