Webinar: Fundraising Communications 4: Fundraising Materials that Work
Wednesday, May 22, 2019: 12:00 - 1:00pm Central
Our Fundraising Communications series is our core communications curriculum for nonprofit leaders, fundraisers, and communicators. From foundational ideas to finished materials, we provide concepts, examples, tools, and tricks for communicating effectively with donors and volunteers.
What kinds of materials and resources will help your leaders, staff, and volunteers walk into donor conversations with confidence and communicate your message powerfully? In the fourth webinar in our Fundraising Communications series, we will guide you through communicating visually and verbally across media and formats—at any budget level.
Through this session, we will cover:
- How to use photography, illustrations, infographics, and sidebars to convey your messages better than words can
- How to use both traditional materials and new formats to support your fundraising strategy
- Examples of great communications pieces from across the nonprofit sector
We’ll explore these ideas in the context of both annual fundraising and campaigns.
- Andy Brommel, Director, Communications Consulting, Campbell & Company
- Anna Goren, Consultant, Communications, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Executive Leaders, Volunteer Leaders, Fundraisers (all levels), Communications and Marketing (all levels)
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.