Webinar: Fundraising in a Global World: Engaging an Increasingly Diverse and International Donor Base
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
About this webinar:
Educational institutions are experiencing a dramatic uptick in the diversity of their student bodies, especially the share of international students. However, most educational institutions have not determined how best to engage international supporters as donors. This webinar will explore how institutions are approaching international fundraising and will focus on best practices they have employed to build their outreach and fundraising practices with international constituencies. This webinar will explore how several institutions have enhanced their cultural fluency and developed the capabilities necessary to drive results in international fundraising.
Through this session, we will cover:
- Best practices from educational institutions development teams for successfully building international fundraising programs
- The skills development/advancement teams must require to create and manage an effective international fundraising program
- Case examples from institutions that explore all phases of the developing such an initiative, from beginnings to successful metrics
- Shoshana Grammer, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company
- Steve Staples, Executive Director, International Development, Princeton University
- Ryan Carmichael, Deputy Vice President for Development, Columbia University
Development/fundraising professionals at educational institutions
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.