Webinar: From Fuzzy to Sticky – Messages that Motivate Giving to Healthcare
Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:00 - 1:30 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
About this webinar:
To motivate donors to give, your messaging has to stick with them—and healthcare donors are no exception. In this lively, interactive panel, we’ll hear how Executive Directors of three different healthcare institutions from around the country transformed “ho‑hum” project descriptions into compelling, memorable case statements. Through their case histories, and informed by Campbell & Company’s decades of work partnering with hospitals, hospital systems, community healthcare centers, and academic medical centers, we’ll learn how to address fundraising messaging challenges common at healthcare institutions. You’ll come away knowing how you, too, can effectively solicit and use feedback from physicians and donors to create a case that will help you raise more money.
- Appreciate the importance of sticky messaging – a great case for support – in propelling your fundraising program to success
- Understand sticky case elements of great stories, images, and video segments to get your fundraising message across to prospective donors
- Develop techniques for sharing your message in interactive focus group gatherings and cultivation interviews with your key physician leaders and donors
- Sarah Anderson, Director of Strategic Priorities, Campbell & Company
- Tom Wilson, Vice President, Campbell & Company
- Amy Fitzgerald, Executive Director, PIH Health Foundation
- Chris Hensley, President, Cadence Health Foundation
- Denise Pruett, Executive Director, University Health System Foundation
Intended for executive leaders, volunteer leaders, fundraisers, program staff, and communications and marketing professionals working for nonprofit healthcare institutions, this webinar provides insightful and practical tips to help your organization craft an effective case for support in a dynamic landscape.
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or re-certification.