Webinar: 2019 State of the Environmental Sector: Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities
Thursday, November 7, 2019: 12:00 - 1:00pm Central
About this webinar:
The past three years have brought many changes to the environmental sector. How have these shifts affected environmental philanthropy? What challenges are development shops facing? And what can we learn from the experiences of peer organizations? Earlier this year, Campbell & Company sought to answer these questions, conducting a broad-based survey and in-depth interviews with sector leaders. The study is available for download here.
This webinar will explore study findings, sharing the major trends, challenges, and opportunities that environmental organizations are navigating today. Topics will include:
- The fast-moving political environment
- Succession planning challenges and strategies
- Climate change and other key sector issues
- Tailored donor engagement strategies
- Responses to demographic shifts
- Lauren Collette, Consultant, Campbell & Company
- Colleen Rogers, Senior Consultant, Executive Search, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Executive leaders and fundraisers (all levels) at environmental organizations
CFRE: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.