Webinar: Fundraising Communications 3: Engaging Volunteers with Your Case
Wednesday, February 10, 2016 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
Our Fundraising Communications series is our core communications curriculum for nonprofit leaders, fundraisers and communicators. In four sessions, we provide concepts, examples, tools and tricks for communicating effectively with donors and volunteers—from foundational ideas to finished materials.
About this webinar:
In major gift fundraising, your volunteer leaders can be your most effective ambassadors—but only if they feel confident sharing your case for support in their own words.
The third webinar in our Fundraising Communications series will guide you through a range of tactics—from talking points and “elevator speeches” to materials and coaching—to get your volunteers excited and “on message.”
Please click here to download the slides
Through this session, we will cover:
- Engaging your volunteers in the case development process
- Expressing your case in language your volunteers will want to use
- Coaching and equipping your volunteers to share your message with confidence and passion
We’ll explore these ideas in the context of campaigns as well as ongoing institutional fundraising.
- Andrew Brommel, Director, Communications Consulting, Campbell & Company
- Julia McGuire, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company
Executive Leaders, Volunteer Leaders, Fundraisers (all levels), Communications and Marketing (all levels)
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.