Webinar: A Year in Review: Emerging Trends in Philanthropy
Wednesday, December 13, 2017: 12:00 - 1:00pm CT
About this webinar:
Fundraising and philanthropy are constantly evolving and the pace of change is accelerating rapidly. This webinar will explore findings from various studies on philanthropy, shed light on the latest developments, and provide insights into how savvy development professionals can prepare and respond. By following trends, development programs can stay nimble and successful in our rapidly changing world.
Through this session, we will cover:
- Emerging and ongoing trends that have the power to change the status quo of philanthropy
- Challenges, threats, and opportunities that these trends represent
- How development programs should adapt to these trends
- Jeff Wilklow, Vice President, Campbell & Company
- Stacy Palmer, Editor, The Chronicle of Philanthropy
Intended audience: Nonprofit leaders, fundraising professionals (all levels)
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.