Event: Creating an Effective Fundraising Plan for Your Organization
Thursday, October 3, 2019: 9:00am - 12:00pm Pacific in Oxnard, CA at the Center for Nonprofit Leadership
As a nonprofit leader, securing the resources your organization needs to achieve its mission is probably the most challenging and most important task on your busy plate. Learning from our successful peers, we will explore the key ingredients found in effective nonprofit fundraising programs and how to use these to build an impactful annual development plan for your organization. We will develop a deeper understanding of the potential ROI of different fundraising activities and how to utilize them strategically to achieve both financial and organizational positioning goals.
Specific topics will include:
- Goal setting for your fundraising program
- The role of leadership in fundraising and donor engagement
- Framing your funding priorities as an impactful case for support
- How to review, prioritize, and create strategies around your potential donors
- Systems to help you stay on track, make data driven decisions, and steward your donors
Templates and worksheets that can be adapted to participants’ specific organizations will be provided. Participants are encouraged to bring samples from their organizations of goals, case for support, and donor lists.
Presenter: Cassie Carter, PhD, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company