Webinar: Creating and Managing Effective and Balanced Scorecards for Your Organization
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
About this webinar:
A scorecard is an important tool that enables an organization to align business activities with its vision and strategy, gain buy in from key stakeholders, improve internal and external communications and monitor its performance against strategic goals. Translating an organization’s mission, vision and values into a more tactical plan that includes a number of leaders and staff can be an intimidating process, but having a balanced scorecard can help your organization move forward in a meaningful, strategic way.
Carrie Dahlquist, Director of Strategic Information Services, Campbell & Company, has helped a number of institutions from a wide range of operational budgets develop scorecards. Designed for senior-level development staff and direct reports, Ms. Dahlquist will:
- Define the elements of a balanced scorecard and how it varies from other management tools
- Discuss the benefits of creating a scorecard and the importance of building buy-in from the beginning of the process
- Review, step by step, how to create a scorecard that is informed by a strategic plan and rooted in relevant metrics (i.e. how to pick the right data and make sure it can be measured)
- Define common “pitfalls” or challenges associated with scorecards
- Carrie Dahlquist, Director of Strategic Information Services, Campbell & Company
Senior-level development staff
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or re-certification.