Webinar: Campaign Prep 2 - Building the Plane While Flying It
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
Our two-part Campaign Prep series examines how to launch a successful campaign with varying amounts of lead time and legwork.
About this webinar:
How does an organization become campaign ready when the campaign has already begun? This webinar explores how to retrofit a campaign when time is of the essence, using the Seattle Symphony’s unorthodox success as a roadmap.
Through this session, we will cover:
- Challenging established thinking on campaign timing and preparation
- Overcoming detrimental organizational dynamics
- Engaging the Board in a grander vision
- Building excitement and rallying constituents with bold campaign goals
- Jane Hargraft, Vice President of Development, Seattle Symphony
- Craig Hightower, Vice President and Director, Western Region, Campbell & Company
Executive leaders, fundraisers (all levels), nonprofits preparing for a campaign
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.