Webinar: Campaign Prep 1: Dotting Your I’s and Crossing Your T’s
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
This webinar has passed.
Our two-part Campaign Prep series examines how to launch a successful campaign with varying amounts of lead time and legwork.
About this webinar:
In a perfect world, how does an organization prepare for a campaign? This webinar explores best practices in campaign preparation, using the carefully planned success of The Nature Conservancy in California as a case study.
Through this session, we will cover:
- Prioritizing prospects and rebalancing major gift portfolios
- Streamlining development department activities
- Building a compelling case for support
- Preparing for increased fundraising
- Craig Hightower, Vice President and Director, Western Region, Campbell & Company
- Jake DeMoe, Deputy Director of Philanthropy, The Nature Conservancy in California
Executive leaders, fundraisers (all levels), nonprofits preparing for a campaign
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.