Webinar: Understanding Campaign Effects on Annual Giving
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:00 - 1:00 pm CT
About this webinar:
Whether a campaign aims to expand an endowment, fund a building, or launch new programs, there’s always a simmering concern that annual giving will suffer. How can nonprofits avoid annual fund cannibalization during a major fundraising campaign?
This webinar will share findings from our original research alongside case studies that illustrate how to coordinate annual and campaign giving strategies. By following our recommendations, nonprofits can ensure the best possible annual fund results during and after their campaigns.
Subjects we will cover:
- Review of recent research and case studies
- Campaign and annual fund best practices for:
- Preparation and staffing
- Communications and marketing
- Major and community phases
- Board engagement and donor stewardship
- Kate Roosevelt, CFRE, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company
- Dan Pronovost, Associate Consultant, Campbell & Company
Executive leadership, board members, fundraisers (primarily directors of development and annual fund managers), nonprofits preparing for or undertaking a campaign
1 credit available