Webinar: Engaging Alumni: A Conversation with Best-in-Class Liberal Arts Colleges
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 from 3:00 - 4:00pm CT
Today’s small liberal arts colleges and universities face the increasingly difficult task of engaging alumni. Confronted with rising tuition costs and a competitive job market, recent graduates feel less obligated to give back to their alma maters than ever before. What strategies can liberal arts institutions use to foster relationships with these important stakeholders and build a pipeline of future donors?
In this session, we will:
- Share alumni engagement best practices
- Hear from two advancement leaders representing best-in-class alumni engagement programs
- Tracy Barlok, Vice President for Advancement, College of the Holy Cross
- Peter Fissinger, College of the Holy Cross alumnus and President and CEO, Campbell & Company
- Daniel Lugo, Vice President for College Advancement, Colby College
- Kate Roosevelt, Colby College alumna and Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Development and advancement leaders at liberal arts colleges and universities
CFRE credits: Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.