Webinar: Activating Broad-Based Support with #GivingTuesday & Crowdfunding
Wednesday, September 27, 2017: 12:00 - 1:00pm CT
About this webinar:
From dedicated giving days to crowdfunding platforms, digital fundraising strategies have taken hold over the past several years. Are you effectively mobilizing your supporters online? This webinar will get organizations geared up for #GivingTuesday and explore how they can leverage crowdfunding on November 28, 2017 and throughout the year.
Through this session, we will cover how to:
- Outline goals for #GivingTuesday and crowdfunding initiatives
- Plan and carry out successful #GivingTuesday activities
- Launch effective crowdfunding campaigns
- Steward newly acquired supporters and donors
- Sarah Barnes, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Campbell & Company
- Kelsey Nelson, Associate Consultant, Campbell & Company
- Lauren Collette, Associate Consultant, Campbell & Company
Executive leaders and fundraisers (all levels) at Northwest nonprofit organizations
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.