Amy Brown, CFRE
We are not here to tell you who your organization is and where it should be headed; we are here to listen, learn, and partner with you to find your best path to sucess and sustainability.
Recent Clients Served
- Animal Shelter of the Wood River Valley
- Audubon Society of Portland
- Central City Concern
- Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest
- Idaho Conservation League
- Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary
- Mount Hood Kiwanis Camp
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Oregon State Capitol Foundation
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
- St. Mary’s School
- The Community Library
- Tillamook Regional Medical Center
Areas of Expertise
Youth Organizations, Campaigns, Major Gifts, Endowment, Oregon, Southwest Washington and Idaho
About Amy Brown
With more than 20 years in the nonprofit sector, Amy Brown brings passion and experience to her work with each client. Her expertise with fund development, campaigns, major gifts and project management reaches many corners of the nonprofit sector. Amy specializes in:
- Strategic thinking and positioning for her clients across the Oregon, Southwest Washington, and Idaho philanthropic landscape
- Planning, managing and reinvigorating successful campaigns
- Tailoring creative strategies for cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major gift donors/prospects
- Planning and executing effective donor communications
A Pacific Northwest native, Amy has worked on numerous regional projects, including guiding a campaign planning study and $10 million capital and endowment campaign for the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), partnering with Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest on a development assessment and planning process, and helping the Idaho Conservation League plan and implement an ambitious campaign to defend Idaho’s land, water and air for generations to come. Prior to joining our firm, Amy worked as a fundraising and executive search consultant and served as the statewide Development and Marketing Director for Start Making A Reader Today (SMART).
In addition to her professional experience, Amy volunteers extensively in her community. Amy is a member and current Vice President for Professional Development of the Association of Fundraising Professionals - Oregon and Southwest Washington Chapter, a member and past President of Willamette Valley Development Officers, and a member of the Northwest Planned Giving Roundtable and Nonprofit Association of Oregon.
Amy received a Bachelor of Arts in Multidisciplinary Studies from Santa Clara University and completed graduate coursework in Public Administration and Nonprofit Management at Lewis and Clark College.