Campbell & Company Wants to Know Your Rule
What are the rules your organization lives by? Submit your nonprofit rule and become eligible to win an iPod Nano.
To give you an idea of other nonprofit rules, we've listed some examples below:
WORRYING IS NOT A FUNDRAISING STRATEGY.
FUNDRAISING IS A TEAM SPORT.
COPERNICUS WAS WRONG. THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND YOUR DONORS.
“IT’S COMPLICATED” IS A STATUS FOR FACEBOOK, NOT DONOR RELATIONSHIPS.
1. Rules must be the original work of the participant.
2. Rules must be in English.
3. Rules must not exceed over 65 characters (with spaces).
4. Participants can enter in as many nonprofit rules as they wish.
5. Best rules will be selected by a committee selected by Campbell & Company.
6. If your rule is chosen to be in the 2013 Nonprofit Rules Ad Campaign, your name and organization will be listed within the campaign ad (pending your permission).
7. The 2012 "submit your rule" contest runs from February 1, 2012 through December 31, 2012.
Think you've got a good rule? Submit Your Rule Here.