Event: Giving USA 2017 DC
Tuesday, June 13, 2017: 8:30 am - 10:00 am ET at ASAE HQ
In conjunction with the June 13th publication of Giving USA: The Annual Report on Philanthropy, Campbell & Company will host presentations in five cities across the country to discuss the current state of philanthropy. Our DC event, co-sponsored by AFP DC, will explore the national Giving USA research, and a panel of DC nonprofit leaders will discuss their experiences and offer actionable insights:
- Stacy Palmer, Editor, Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Glen O'Gilvie, Chief Executive Officer, Center for Nonprofit Advancement
- Mamie Jackson Williams, Vice President of Development, Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington, DC
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Jeff Wilklow, Vice President, Campbell & Company; Giving USA moderator
- Christina Yoon, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company; Giving USA report presenter
This event is free, and seating is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
8:00 am Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 am – 10:00 am Presentation of data and panel discussion
American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) headquarters
1575 I St. NW
Washington, DC 20005
Campbell & Company will also present the Giving USA findings during three live webinars: the first will analyze what impact the data may have on philanthropic giving nationally, while the second and third will focus specifically on the Pacific Northwest and California philanthropic communities.
Our Giving USA events reach over 2,000 professionals in the nonprofit sector each year. We hope that you’ll join us!