Event: Giving USA 2017 Chicago
Tuesday, June 13, 2017: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm CT at Prentice Women's Hospital
In conjunction with the June 13th publication of Giving USA: The Annual Report on Philanthropy, Campbell & Company will host presentations in five cities across the country to discuss the current state of philanthropy. Our Chicago event will explore the national Giving USA research, and a panel of Chicago nonprofit leaders will discuss their experiences and offer actionable insights:
- Jason Baxendale, Chief Development Officer, The Chicago Community Trust
- Stephen Falk, Retiring President, Northwestern Memorial Foundation
- Brooke Flanagan, Director of Institutional Advancement, Chicago Shakespeare Theater
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Peter Fissinger, President and CEO, Campbell & Company; Giving USA report presenter
- Julia McGuire, Executive Vice President, Campbell & Company; Giving USA moderator
This event is free, and seating is limited. Register now to reserve your spot!
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
4:00 pm Registration
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm Presentation of data and panel discussion
6:00 pm - 6:30 pm Cocktail reception
Prentice Women's Hospital
250 E Superior Street
Conference Room L, Third Floor
Chicago, IL 60611
Campbell & Company will also present the Giving USA findings during three live webinars: the first will analyze what impact the data may have on philanthropic giving nationally, while the second and third will focus specifically on the Pacific Northwest and California philanthropic communities.
Our Giving USA events reach over 2,000 professionals in the nonprofit sector each year. We hope that you’ll join us!