Webinar: California Giving Trends in Conjunction with Giving USA 2017
Thursday, June 15, 2017: Noon - 1:30 pm PT
Giving USA: The Annual Report on Philanthropy is the longest-running and most comprehensive report on charitable giving in the United States and will be released to the public on June 13th. While this report will certainly be helpful for analyzing giving across the US, how do these trends compare to giving in California?
Campbell & Company will present the Giving USA report findings in conjunction with a report exploring local California-specific trends during a live and interactive webinar with the following panelists:
- Laurin Asdal, Deputy Chief Advancement Officer, Major Gifts, Sierra Club
- Lisa Barr, Senior Development Officer, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Joe Komsky, Senior Executive Director, Philanthropy, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
Helping to inform and moderate the conversation:
- Craig Hightower, Vice President and Director, Western Region, Campbell & Company; panel discussion leader
- Tom Wilson, Vice President, Campbell & Company; panel discussion leader
In addition to the California webinar, we plan to host two other webinars—the first with a national scope and the second exploring the Pacific Northwest—as well as five presentations in cities across the country. All events combined will reach around 2,000 people in the nonprofit sector. We hope you'll join us!
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Noon - 1:30 pm PT