Webinar: 360° Planning: Building Comprehensive Support for a Successful Campaign
Wednesday, January 10, 2018: 10:00 - 11:00am PT
About this webinar:
What does it take to run a successful campaign? Beyond fundraising strategy, the most effective campaigns bring together compelling messaging, actionable data, and visionary leaders to move the needle. Using case studies from the Northwest nonprofit community, this webinar will explore what processes and tactics organizations can adopt for 360° campaign planning.
In this session, we will cover:
- Using fundraising communications to inspire donors and motivate campaign giving
- Leveraging database and analytics strategies to make campaign decisions and focus on the right supporters
- Finding executive leaders who can drive campaign efforts and energize the community
- Anna Goren, Consultant, Communications, Campbell & Company
- JoAnn Mills, Senior Consultant, Campbell & Company
- Dan Nevez, Senior Consultant, Executive Search, Campbell & Company
Intended audience: Executive leaders and fundraisers (all levels) of Northwest nonprofits preparing for a campaign
Full participation in the above webinar is applicable for up to 1 CFRE continuing education point in category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.